Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Dad's Car Adventure

\
Hidey Hoo and I hope all had a terrific day today. I know I did with a hint of adventure and excitement later in the day.  My Father was involved in an auto accident-a young boy driving his parents car- hit his car on the side and caused the rear tire to fold inwards. The car looks totalled and is unable to drive the vehicle.  I wanted to drive the car but the Two Truck driver informed it wouldn't make it home. 
The Ambulance drove my father to the hospital for routine checkup. So, I guess He'll be spending overnight at the hospital.  What an adventurous day it was today!! 
Here are a few photos of the vehicles that were involved in the accident. 

This is my Dad's damaged car and the rear tire is bent out of shape.

This is a photo of the two vehicles involved in the accident. 


Any way, I am just glad no one was seriously injured in the accident or no one died.  This is just one of many reasons why I don't like to drive. 

I sent my Brothers photos and police report of the accident..and now my Brother in Virginia is driving up here and we in the midst of a Pandemic!! He, nor his family, have No Life in Virginia!! 

But other than that it was just a quiet and normal day around the house as I am quarantined from Covid-19.   Although, A few States are opening up for business even though the Virus is running rampant and No Vaccine has been created yet. 

Well, I have to go take care of some business and hope all have a Blessed Day!! 


















No comments:

Post a Comment