Saturday, May 2, 2020

Happy INSD Day


Happy International Scrapbook Day, or rather, Weekend cause I am seeing Sales at the scrapbook stores Online for all weekend long!! If only I had the money partake in the sales but Oh well, INSD will be around next year.

I hope all are having a lovely day today? It is a beautiful day today with lots of sunshine in the blue skies as a cool breeze blows in the wind. A great day to go horseback, take a nature hike at the Park or ride a bike. The point I'm trying to say is a great day to be outdoors!!

In the news today, Trump/Pence are still in office. I can't wait until November when we VOTE THEM OUT!! I have never wanted an election to hurry and get here until this Trump Administration won the Highest Office in the Land!!

Also, In News today, The Coronavirus is still running loose around the world and making people sick or dying from the virus. And, No Vaccine is available to stop the spread of the virus. They are saying this pandemic could last for about two years?! Personally, I hope NOT and they better hurry and get this crap over and done with RIGHT NOW!!

That is all for news cause now for personal news...It was nice seeing my brother from Virginia on Friday. He came up to help the parents and probably to check on us and get away from his boring household, Hehe.  But it was really nice to see and chat with him though.

I really don't feel like writing too much on the Blog cause I wanna get out and enjoy this lovely day before it ends. Hope all have a Blessed Day and remember to be kind to everyone you meet.








No comments:

Post a Comment