Sunday, May 10, 2020

Mother's Day


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY




Happy Mother's Day and I hope everyone had a great day with family? My brothers came to visit from Pennsylvania and Virginia to spend some time with the Mama.  It was a Beautiful day today with the sun shining in the blue skies as a mild breeze blows in the wind. A great day to be outdoors taking a nature hike or horseback riding. 

In news today, Trump/Pence are still in office. I can't wait until November when we VOTE THEM OUT!! And, This Coronavirus is taking over the world and closing everything up and having everyone doing social distancing.  I have a feeling it will get much worse as the months proceed. I want to Reboot the year 2020 and start over again. 

One thing about being quarantine, I am getting my creative juices flowing.  Well, I have to go and take care of some business so I hope all have a Blessed Day and be kind to everyone who you meet. Be Best!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment