Monday, January 31, 2022

A Cold Cold Winter

 

Brrr, It's cold outchea! Although a warm up is expected for later in the week but than it gets cold again. Welcome to the Winter Season where the forecast is a bit Bi-Polar, Hehe. 
Nothing to write on the blog except that Covid is still rampant around the world. Also, I lost my neighbor to Covid and she was 98 years old. She could have made it to 100 if it wasn't for this Damn Covid! 

And, I still haven't found a New Love in my life....just joking cause I ain't looking for no love cause I'm too busy chasing after the Benjamins, the almighty dollar.  

Well, This looks like a good place to end the blog for today and I hope all have a great day and remember to be kind to each other cause we all have to share this planet. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment