Thursday, January 6, 2022

Meredith Images Virtual Conference

Hidey Hoo and I hope all are having a great week thus far and just a couple more days until the weekend-CheeHoo!  Also, If you haven't heard Meredith Images will be having a Virtual Seminar and a great place to learn new techniques, meet artistic people from around the world and have Fun all weekend.  Just click the Meredith Images link here. 



Here's a list of the presenters that will be displaying their talents all weekend. Come join the FUN and Register at the above the link or click here. 

In other news, I've been busy packing away the xmas decor to store for next year. I really didn't put up a lot though because this holiday season just didn't seem like the holidays. I guess with this pandemic around the world and the lost of my father this past September....The holidays just don't seem the same.  But in happier news I'm glad I have a job too go to and money in the bank, Hehe! Speaking of money, It seems all my money is going on digi-items!! My weakness is beautiful digikits, especially the watercolour or artsy kits. I need to control my addiction for collecting these digikits but I have no willpower, Hehe.  Oh well...Money is meant to spend isn't it? 
And speaking of digi-items I'm about to share some creations that I created and hope you enjoy. Until then have a great day and Be Kind to everyone you meet. 







This was created for a CT Group I belong....the designer is TraceyB Creations 

















 

No comments:

Post a Comment