Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Happy 2022 Day

Happy February 2, 2022 
That date will never happen AGAIN! And, It is a cloudy, dreary and rainy day today and tomorrow it is forecast for sleet and freezing rain-maybe? I guess Winter is here to stay for awhile longer. 

Nothing new in my world to write about on the Blog. But in news there is plenty to discuss, such as what's happening between Russia and Ukraine. Personally, I don't know why the United States needs to be meddling in their business but that's just my opinion? The United States has it's own problems to deal with and we over there tending to another Country's mess.  But it is what it is. 

Any way, I am having fun playing in PSP Land creating layouts. Although it seems I have more fun shopping for those beautiful digikits.  It is becoming ADDICTIVE!! 

Well, I gotta go and see what I can get into on this rainy day. Hope all have a great day and remember to be kind to everyone you meet. 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment