Sunday, February 20, 2022

Sunday Before President's Day


 Hidey Hoo and I hope all are having a wonderful weekend and getting ready to begin a brand new week? Oh wait, Monday is a holiday-President's Day-and so glad America has a decent person residing in the White House instead of that Fool Trump.  It feels refreshing to not hear criminal acts or mobster deals gone wrong. Hopefully, America has awaken and  came to it's senses. But I'm sure a few ignorant ones still remain and are faithful to Donald J. Trump. 

Anyway, enough talking about politics cause that's boring stuff, Hehe.  I managed to download a few free digikits, and they are really beautiful too! I can't wait to create a layout using the freebies. And, It is forecast to rain later in the week into the weekend which makes for perfect sleeping weather.  Nothing new to talk about work-same 'ole same 'ole.  


I gotta go and see what I can get into this evening. Hope all have a Fab day and remember to be kind to everyone you meet. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment