Sunday, November 6, 2011

Go Ravens Go

Well, I was busy last night creating a Brand New Digikit titled " Beatrix Potter," This Digikit is to honor the many characters and stories of the Late Author...Her Stories are still being told today even after she has passed away. I consider her stories to be Timeless!! Anyway, I rambled long enough, you can download this lovely digikit Beatrix Potter Kit here.  I especially love how the decor letters and frames came out in this Kit! Enjoy, and a word of Thanks would be nice on the Blog!

Also, The Big Game comes on today...and The Ravens will be playing so I will be watching and cheering on the Purple Ravens-Go Ravens Go!! We Love the Purple, Baby!! An article in the Baltimore Sun Online Edition explains it best " The NFL, at its most primal level, is clash of modern gladiators, and no game reminds us of that better than Ravens-Steelers. It's two blue-collar towns with rabid fans who just don't like each other cheering on two blue-collar teams made up of players who also just don't like each other. The stakes are almost always high, the score is almost always close and the hitting is typically so intense, it's breathtaking."


Go Ravens Go!!  Ravens waive McCann, add Chavis Williams to 53-man roster, 


Well, I have to get ready to watch the game..I don't know whether I will be travelling to a friend's house or going to the Sports Bar? I am leaning towards the Sports Bar because they have delicious chicken wings-Yum! 


Enjoy your day and the Brand New Digikit " Beatrix Potter!" 


No comments:

Post a Comment