Thursday, May 31, 2012

Spring/Summer Lovely Day

Well, A beautiful day today with the sun shining in the blue skies as a cool, mild breeze blows in the wind. A great day to be outdoors enjoying the fresh air and mild temps!!
 As for me, I am having a so-so day today! It seems as though nothing is going my way today!! I feel like I should have just kept myself in the bed today to sleep the day away...Don't you feel like that at times?

 Oh well, I don't want to advertise my problems to the world. I found a nice recipe that I may try today. The recipe is Teriyaki Salmon with Orange and can be found here 

In News today, I really don't feel like posting any news today because nothing interests me today. The only thing I want to do is just sleep the away!! LMAO!
So, on that note, Adios and Have a Blessed Day!!

Oh, But i will tell you one thing that I am excited about...The New Collab kit " Summer in the City" that will be making its' debut on Angel Baby Scraps site tomorrow!!! I can't wait for this Digikit and I will definitely be getting this as soon as it appears available on the site!! If you would like to see a preview of the kit, it is below


No comments:

Post a Comment