Friday, May 18, 2012

Preakness Celebration Weekend


Ooooh, What a delightful day it is outside with the sun shining in the blue skies as a mild breeze blows in the wind. A great weekend for the Preakness if you know what I mean...and speaking of which, This is the 137th Running of the Horses this Weekend!! If you'd like to see the Preakness Schedule, click here
 I am sure a lot of people will be packing In-Field, Grandstand and Pavilion to see the Horses come running down the home stretch...or maybe they will all be too drunk from Partying and could care less about the Horses!! As some people call the Preakness..it is known as Freakness!!

Well, I am off from work today and TGIF to you all!! I did manage to find some interesting digikits to download and add to my Digikit Collection!! One web site where one can get some really good digikits is Digi-Crea !!! A lovely selection of Digikits can be found at this site...and some are even FREE!!!

 And, Daisytrail web site has come out with an interesting collection called Fairy Tales Collection which I really love!! I really love the Fairy Tales Tea kit and Autumn kit the best. But all five kits are really Gorgeous!!
i won't post News for Today because it is such a lovely day outside...I really want to spend as much time outside enjoying the spring breeze and soaking up the rays of sunshine!!! So, I will say Adios and Have a Blessed day!! And, If you are in the Maryland area and see me at the Preakness, come over to say "Hi!"

No comments:

Post a Comment