Monday, May 28, 2012

New Digital Stores and links


Hidey Hoo and I hope all have had a wonderful Holiday weekend!! I know I had a wonderful weekend!!
 Also, I found a cool digital store-Angelbaby Scraps Store-and they have lots of sales and some wonderful and cute kits!!
Also, I found another store-Artisan Scrap store= which has some really nice Digikits and a huge sale going on right now!!

And, I found an interesting Blog-Courtney Blogspot-which has some nice links to various Digital stores and even some freebie kits!!

I have been busy searching the Internet for New and Cool Digikits, as well as, Online stores that have Sales and Freebies!!! Who doesn't love a Freebie!!
Well, I gotta go...It is a Hot and Humid day today but I have to take care of a few errands before night time!! Have a Blessed day and enjoy the rest of the Holiday weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment