Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday the 13th

A lovely day on this Friday the 13th with the sun shining in the blue skies as a warm Summer breeze blows in the air! A great day to be outside if you are not superstitious....
Anyway, I managed to climb out of bed today to take care of a few errands and do some shopping. Also,  i submitted a few resumes to several jobs-I need more money!! But then again, who doesn't need more money!!! As long as one is living on this planet we call Earth, We all need more money just to survive in this life!! 
And, i found a couple of freebie kits...and Jenny from Daisytrail posted a lovely kit! I really love the Impressionistic papers!!  You can view the page below along with other pages that i have created! 
I will keep this post short..not too much to write on this Friday the 13th and I want to enjoy the day a bit. 












No comments:

Post a Comment