Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday before the 4th of July

 Happy Friday and I hope all have an action packed, Fun filled weekend!! I don't have anything planned for this weekend but my schedule is like the wind and can blow in any direction...

The Sun came out for most of the day and then it started turning dark and the clouds rolled in as if it was about to Rain. But the sun popped back out again....It was a trick kind of day at least when it comes to this weather....

And, I managed to create some art pages today cause a day without creating is a day wasted as I always say. You can view the pages to the side and below this post.
 Also, I heard about a three car accident that happened in my neighborhood and one of the vehicles knocked down a utility pole. And, several of the vehicles were turned upside down and the occupants were scattered about on the lawn....I guess a few people's weekend won't be going to good, or rather, will be spent in the hospital.

Have a Blessed Day and an even more Happier Weekend!! Oh and enjoy the art pages...







No comments:

Post a Comment