Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Have a Humpity Hump Day

Hidey Hoo and I hope all are having a wonderful Hump Day!! I know I am although I don't know if any humping is going on...LOL

Anyway, I managed to get a lot accomplished today on this lovely Spring day-Is it Summer yet? I managed to drive over to the Bank, to the post office. to the market and I had lunch with a friend at my Favorite restaurant-Shaheen's which is a Pakistani Restaurant!! I love me some Indian food or anything spicy!!

And, I managed to find the time to create some art pages cause as I always say " A day without creating is a day wasted" You can view the pages to the side and below this post. Also, My good friend Anna created some local Tags for me...I just love her work and she also makes Digikits in which you can snag. I am also one of her CT Members....I will post a link as to where you can purchase her lovely kits in a bit.
In news today....Hmm, I really don't feel like talking about anything news related so I will just say Have a delightful day and Blessed with everything you have cause some where in this world someone is praying for what you have....



Below is my attempt at creating a Tag...I guess I did all right..but i need more practice..


Both of these are CT pages for the Endless Love kit created by Carolyn Cooper. You can purchase this kit here






No comments:

Post a Comment