Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday after Father's Day weekend

I hope all had a wonderful weekend and are well rested to start this Brand new week off!! I hate Mondays and sometimes wish they would put a day between Sunday and Monday, Hehe
But then agan, I still would complain and hate getting up after a three day weekend....so you never win!!

I managed to get a lot accomplished today from driving to the cemetery to place flowers on my Grandma's gravesite, to shopping at the local market to get a few things for tonight's dinner.  And, I had to get the car washed today cause I had a lot of bird poop all over the vehicle, hehe. Those pesky birds did a thing on the car...Oh well, Nature's calling I guess!!!

And, I managed to create some lovely art pages in which you can view to the side and below this post. A day without creating is a day wasted as I always mention. I always find time to create a page or two....Thank goodness for laptops and Tablets!!

Well, I won't hold you long....and besides I have to run some more errands. I am so busy these days I wish I could clone myself but then I would need a clone to clone the clone!!! LOL

Have a Blessed Day and enjoy the art pages...Remember be kind to someone today cause it does go a long way...







No comments:

Post a Comment