Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Spring Tuesday in Winter

Hidey Hoo and I hope all are having a wonderful Tuesday thus far...for most of us, the day isn't over yet and for some, It is Wednesday already. But I hope you are enjoying the day wherever you may live in this world.
 As for me, I am having Fun and enjoying this day. I managed to get a lot accomplished today from driving over to the Market; to going to the bank and I even paid a visit to the Park to take a walk and enjoy Nature! It felt good to be walking around outside especially after being cooped up all winter. I love the warmer days when one can get outside and commune with Nature.

 In news today, I can't believe how someone can lose track of a BIG Airplane in the Sky?! I am sure most of you know the story about the Maylasia flight that just disappeared....I don't understand and I think there is a lot more than what the news media is informing.
Anyway, I don't want to talk about that too much cause it is depressing. So, I will now divert the conversation on to better things......Let's see, I have job interview this week which is good news. I hope I get the job cause I could use the extra money...as I am sure a lot of other people.

Well, I have to go run some more errands and i am loving the longer daylight hours. Have a Blessed Day and remember to pay forward with everyone you meet today.









No comments:

Post a Comment