Thursday, January 21, 2016

Eve of the Blizzard

Hidey Hoo and I hope all are having a wonderful Thirsty Thursday!! I know I am and just watching and listening to the news regarding this Blizzard of a SnowStorm expected to come late Friday into Saturday. It is all over the news and all the weather forecasters are predicting this will be the snowstorm to break the record books of past winter storms. You can read more about the Blizzard here in the Online edition of the Washington Post newspaper. 
Well, I guess it is just a waiting game to see what the Blizzard brings..It may not bring anything or it might be the Winter Storm that breaks all records!!  It will be the Winter Storm of 2016!! 
I've got to go and get the winter survival kit ready so I hope all have a Blessed Day and stay warm in your part of the world. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment