Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Tuesday Treat

Hidey Hoo and I hope all are having a Great Day thus far?! I am having a wonderful day and I'm too Blessed to be Stressed!!  it is a gorgeous day outside with lots of sunshine and a warm, Summer breeze blowing in the wind. A great day to be outdoors enjoying the fresh air riding a bike, taking a nature hike or just admiring nature's beauty. 
 And, My brother made a surprise visit last night-had a meeting today-and came back home around 2pm to crash in the bed. He doesn't have a life neither does his wife and the sad part is they have two kids and still don't know what to do with themselves.  
Anyway,  I am hearing a lot of sad news in America..from protesters marching in different cities to cops shooting at unarmed black men...This country is still divided and racism is Alive and Well!!  I feel like moving out of America to a place where no fighting or tensions, maybe to an Island! I would love to relocate to the Cayman Islands or maybe Hawaii...but I hear cost of living is expensive living the Aloha Life.  So, Who knows...
Well, I think I will end the blog and go outside for a bit to get some natural vitamin D from the sun. Have a Blessed Day and pay it forward to all you meet today. 






No comments:

Post a Comment