Sunday, April 22, 2018

Back to creating Digikits


Hidey Hoo and i hope all are having a wonderful Sunday Funday thus far. 
I am having a quiet and peaceful day nothing to complain about although I would like the weekend to be a bit longer, Haha.  
I have a surprise for you all....I decided to create a digikit and you can download it here. 
Hope you like the kit and it is Mother's Day theme but can be used for any project. 

In the news today, Trump is still president. Ok enough news now and I hope all have blessed day and pay it forward to all you meet today. Oh, and here's a preview of the kit below. 



And here are a couple of graphic art pages I created- not with the kit though. And, I'd love to see your pages you create with the kit....just post to my Facebook page here.







No comments:

Post a Comment