Wednesday, January 1, 2020

1st Day of New Year 2020

HAPPY NEW YEAR
It's the first day of the 2020 year-Woohoo! I spent my New Year's piddling around the house and performing a lil cleaning. And, Have you notice that while cleaning you find things that you thought you had thrown out in the trash? Yep, I found a bunch of old items that I thought were lost or trashed.  Of course, I have no need for them now. 

When that Ball dropped-since I don't drink alcohol- I toasted with a glass of sparkling Apple cider. It was a quiet evening of channeling surfing and watching old movies. But I must say, I love the sound of 2020. It has a certain ring to it and looks regal. 
Oh, and also, I am dabbling more in creating graphic art since I joined a cool group on Facebook. 

And, I am praying i get this job opportunity on the Island...I need some adventure in my life!! Not that I don't have any adventure now, Hehe.  But I need a change of scenery cause I am seeing the same old stuff day in and day out. 

I really don't feel like writing on the Blog so I'll just say hope all have a prosperous and healthy New Year and may all your resolutions be met or completed. Personally, I don't do resolutions cause I find I never complete them so I just live day by day. 

One more thing I wanted to inform you all...ArtRage has a Great Sale going on thru the holidays!! I love this software and use it daily to get creative and to check it out and download/purchase, click here. 

HAPPY NEW 2020 YEAR













No comments:

Post a Comment