Saturday, January 18, 2020

Ice, Sleet and Frigid Temps

Happy Saturday and a wet one, or rather, a sleet and freezing cold one! 
I am just trying to stay warm on this frigid day but the computer was calling me, Hehe.  I managed to download some Awesome Photoshop Brushes which were FREE!! I love it when I can grab something for FREE. 

In news, Trump/Pence are still in office and the Impeachment hearings have begun but I doubt if any thing will be done or if Trump will be ousted from office.  I have a feeling Trump will finish out his term but it will be a One Term Only with Trump! 

I really don't feel like talking about Trump nor Pence so I hope all have a Great Day and pay it forward to all you meet.  I hope some warmer weather arrives soon cause I hate winter. 










No comments:

Post a Comment