Friday, January 10, 2020

Snow of 2020

TGIF and we made it to another weekend!! 
As usual I have no plans but my schedule is like the wind and can blow in any direction. I really enjoyed the few inches of snow we received earlier in the week-first snowfall of 2020-although it would have been nice if the snow fell on Xmas.  Better late than never as I always say. (I'll post a pic in this blog of the snow)

In the news, Trump/Pence are still in office and causing havoc around the world. 
Also, Prince Harry and Meagan will be leaving the royal family to reside in North America. I have a feeling Meagan wants to revive her Hollywood career-maybe? It took an American to get a British to move out of his grandma's house, Hehe. 

I really don't feel like writing too much on the blog so I'll just say have a great day and pay it forward to all you meet cause your smile may be the best thing to brighten their world. 

















The First Snow of 2020







No comments:

Post a Comment