Thursday, March 22, 2012

Life is Fragile..Handle with Prayer

"Life is Fragile..Handle with Prayer" I  found the sentiment while reading the Catholic Review Newspaper and I just loved that quote. I had to make a page using the quote and I think it turned out really well, don't you think so?

If you would like to read the commentary in full....Here is the story

Today, I did a little errands before heading to work...and I was able to enjoy the warm sunshine a bit as I sat on the deck. A glorious day it is and I am glad that Spring has finally Sprung!!  The Horses are enjoying this day, as well as, the dogs as they frolick in the pasture!

I will make this post short since i want to enjoy the day before it ends...Enjoy and remember " Life is Fragile...Handle with Prayer!"

No comments:

Post a Comment