Saturday, March 31, 2012

Bismal and Dreary day

 "You are the Butter to my Bread and the Breath of my Life"


 These words were said by someone to me who means the world to me! I treasure these words and feel so much Passion, Romance and Lust whenever I hear them repeated in my mind.  Love is not only about feelings but about cherishing a memory or remembering the words quoted by one's lover. Anyway, A great feeling I am feeling within myself today...

On to other news, I didn't win the $640 Million for the Mega Lottery Drawing...Oh what I would have done if i had won that much money! Let's see, I would purchase a New Car, maybe a house but I love where I am living now and I definitely would take a trip to Paris-The Romantic City of Love!! I have always wanted to visit Paris but i don't have the funds....So, I visit the place by looking at photos on the Internet and talking to other people who have visited  Romantic Paris!! But One Day I will get the chance to visit Paris and live out my Romantic Fantasy!!

 Anyway, Three lucky people who reside in different States have won the mega lottery and will be splitting the loot amongst themselves.Lottery ticket-holders in Kansas, Illinois and Maryland each selected the winning numbers and will split a $640 million jackpot that was believed to be the world's largest such prize, a lottery official said Saturday." according to an article in USA Today Online Editio.

 And, The Trayvon Martin tragedy is getting a lot of Media attention and buzz from around the world. According to an article in USA Today,Thousands joined a march Saturday through the Florida town where 17-year-old Trayvon Martin was shot and killed by a neighborhood watch volunteer, vowing to continue protesting until an arrest is made."
 I hope justice is served and whatever happens, I hope we learn a lesson from this tragedy. 
 And, In other news, The lights dimmed at historic Landmarks from around the world to celebrate Earth Hour 2012 which is " " a celebration of people power; the world's largest mass event in support of the planet," according to an article in the USA Today Online Edition. 

Children should invite their parents   "to turn the lights off, go out, go to the parks to do some exercise, and enjoy some family time instead of watching TV or play video games."
And, Are you a Smoker? Well, if the CDC has its way, Most people will want to quit the habit after watching Ads depicting people suffering from lung cancer due to smoking." The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported the numbers Friday. The CDC's $54 million, 12-week campaign is the agency's first national anti-smoking advertising effort, and features hard-hitting images of people who developed cancer and other illnesses from smoking" according to an article in the USA Today Online edition.

"Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine," laments Blaine,
The quote is from a movie that is about to be remastered and put on DVD for another generation to enjoy the classic " Casablanca" which  starring Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman 
" A kiss is still a Kiss" quoted from the movie...and I will be purchasing this  newly remastered in the three-disc Casablanca 70th Anniversary Edition 

And, I will also be purchasing a book titled ' Another Piece of my Heart" from the Amazon.com web site. 
Andi has spent much of her adult life looking for the perfect man, and at thirty-seven, she's finally found him.  Ethan--divorced with two daughters, Emily and Sophia--is a devoted father and even better husband.  Always hoping one day she would be a mother, Andi embraces the girls like they were her own. But in Emily’s eyes, Andi is an obstacle to her father’s love, and Emily will do whatever it takes to break her down. When the dynamics between the two escalate, they threaten everything Andi believes about love, family, and motherhood—leaving both women standing at a crossroad in their lives…and in their hearts."

Gotta run and take care of some errands for today! Life keeps one busy and preoccupied!! Have a Great day my Friends and enjoy..

No comments:

Post a Comment