Sunday, March 18, 2012

New Blog to get kits

Sundai Fundai today! I went out shopping today because my cupboards were beginning to look like Old Mother Hubbard from the Folk Tale! I ended up spending more money than what I had intended on spending...oh well, at least now my cupboard aren't bare! LOL!
Also, i have created another Blog where I will be posting all my Freebie Kits.....you can access the New Blog by clicking the Freebie Kits by Chicojimj....I have posted my older kits thus far..so go check it out to make sure you have all my kits!!

Also, I need to find a second job..It seems as though i go thru money like water! I can't seem to save any money?! it makes me wonder, and appreciate, the sacrifices my parents did to raise us and to live a life!! But then again, It takes a lot more money these days just to live comfortably!!

Gotta go...I have some more errands to run and I also want to visit a New Restaurant that just just opened up..i hear the food is Delicious and Buffet-Style!!! Adios for now and enjoy the New Blog-and be sure to browse the older kits to make sure you are up to date with my kits!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment