Monday, April 16, 2012

Delicous Day

 A fab day today to be outside enjoying the warm sun and mild temps!! Althugh, I didn't get a chance to enjoy this Fab day because I had errands to run today and I also managed to do some yard work. I had begun planting some flowers in my garden. I can't wait until the flowers start growing..They will look so pretty!!!

 And, I created a New Kit and posted on the blog!! I made the two pages from the kit..They look really nice too!!! I love Apples!!!
 Also, I did a little experimental cooking today! I found a neat recipe on the Internet that I wanted to cook today. It was a Cajun chicken recipe and can be found here. My recipe turned out Perfect!! I guess I will be fixing this for my Movie Club in two weeks and that will be the real test as whether it is a tasty recipe!!

Gotta go...I want to take a nap before finishing out the day...Bye for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment