Thursday, April 26, 2012

Rainbow Bright kind of day


 It was a grey, cloudy day in the morning but as the day went on, The sun came out and dried up all the rain. I think i even saw a Rainbow in the sky?!! It turned out to be a really nice day though.
 I was busy today creating graphic pages=all the pages to the side are the ones i created today!! Also, I found some items and created items to begin working a brand New Kit!! It has been awhile since i posted a new Kit and it is due time!! I have just been so busy with work, decorating the rooms and running errands-whew, Life can sure keep one busy at times!! Not that i am complaining because I love it when I am busy...as they say, " Idle hands are the devil's playmate"

This is where I post something regarding the news of the day...But i don't feel like posting anything today. I guess I am feeling kind of lazy, Ha,Ha!!!  Maybe tomorrow..It depends on how I feel and whether I want to write anything on the blog.

Anyway, I have my annual doctor's check up tomorrow...I wonder what the doctor will find wrong with me-at least health wise? I feel fine but you never know with the check up!! I am sure the doctor will find some ailment to prescribe some pills for me to take, Ha, Ha!!! Everything should be OK because I am healthy as a busy bee!!!!!

Time to go...I want to enjoy what is left of the day. I may even drive to the Park to take some photos of Nature's Beauty or some other scenic place I find along life's highway!!

Adios for now...and Have a Blessed Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment