Friday, April 27, 2012

Spring turns into WInter

Hidey Hoo and Fab Friday today!! What a glorious day the Lord has made today with the sun shining in the blue skies as a cold, blustery wind blows in the air. It seems as though the Spring is turning into Winter!!

I created a Brand new kit titled " Bits N Scraps" and it is just what the titled says it is...I came up with the kit because I was sorting thru my grandmother's old drawers and I noticed that she had a lot of bits and pieces and I thought, Why not make a Digikit filled with bits and pieces!! So, That is where the idea came from to create this kit!! You can find the download by going to the Header and click the Chicojimj Freebies tab...and you will find that Kit, as well as, other kits to download and have fun with creating projects!
 I created a preview page off to the side to show the contents of the kit-not everything is shown though!

Well, I have to go run some errands....and Have a nice day and enjoy the weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment