Monday, June 18, 2012

A Grey kind of Day

What a difference a day makes when it comes to the weather...Yesterday's Sunshine gave way today's cloudiness, grey day which looks like it may rain later this evening. 

Well, I started the day off by checking emails and browsing digikits both freebies and For Sale!! While I was browsing the digikits..I came across a really pretty Blog with some lovely graphic pages!! you can see it here
I really love the scrap pages posted on the site-they are really pretty!! 

Also, i managed to water the plants in the garden even though it looks as if Mother Nature will be providing some rain later in the day. But I want to make sure the flowers are properly nourished!! I may post a pic of the flowers on the Blog...i just don't think about taking the camera outside whenever I am tending to the garden. 

And, I created some really beautiful graphic pages that are posted below... On that note, It is time for me to run and I hope all have a Blessed and Wonderful Day!!






No comments:

Post a Comment