Saturday, June 9, 2012

A Ho Hum kind of Day

Well, The weekend is under way and I have nothing to do today..but the day is still early. I woke up, ate breakfast and then logged onto the computer to check emails, surf the Internet browsing for freebie, and a few sale, digikits! I did see a kit titled 'Fruits Village" at Valentina's Creations that I would love to purchase!! It is a lovely kit with some interesting embellishments and I love the papers!! If you would like to see, and purchase the kit, just click on the site name above. 

Also, I may tend to the garden later in the day. I need to give my flowers some water and a little TLC!! And, I found out that my nieces are attending some national Girl's Scout event that is happening in Washington, DC!! I love Washington, DC and all the sights and smells of the city!! I love the many restaurants and all the variety of food..

And, I created some lovely graphic pages-one of which is above-with a Pirates theme!! I really love that page..and I created more pages which can be seen below. I am so addicted to digi-scrapping and Graphic Design...It sometimes consumes my whole day!!! I even call out from work just to create a graphic page, HeHe!! 

I am about to end things here and go outside to get some Vitamin D from the sun!! I may go for a walk around the block with the camera...One never knows what pic i may take while strolling along and admiring the outside world!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment