Saturday, June 9, 2012

Rock The Mall Celebrations in DC


WASHINGTON — Girl Scouts from across the country gathered on the National Mall to celebrate the organization’s 100th anniversary with celebrities including Mandy Moore.
Organizers say they expected 200,000 participants Saturday for what would be the largest gathering of Girl Scouts in history. They were hoping to set a Guinness World Record. Girls from every state were expected to attend.
It was an exhausting day today and not mention a Hot and Humid one too!!! But it was still a glorious day to be outside soaking up some rays!!! 
I managed to take care of the flowers in the garden today...They look so pretty and colorful! I may have to take a photo of the flowers to post or maybe do a scrap page to post on the DT site, HeHe!! I am so addicted at this Digi-Scrapping!! At least it is a good addiction!! 
Also, I managed to get a little shopping done today...I had to purchase a few things for the house and also do a little food shopping-mainly snacks like potato chips, cookies and Ice Cream!! I can't forget the Ice Cream because I Scteam and You Scream for Ice Cream, Ha Ha!!!
 I'll keep this post short since i want to enjoy the rest of the day..Have a wonderful weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment