Tuesday, October 9, 2012

happy Tuesday

A cool crisp Autumn day with the sun playing hide n seek with the clouds. A great Autumn day to be outdoors enjoying the fresh air and cool temps. 

I managed to get a lot accomplished today and I even created some art pages to post on the social sites and Blog!! I love the page I created at the top of this post...and I also love the kit! it is very near and dear to me since I work in the Media. 

Nothing in the news that I care too talk about...but I will say that I am looking forward to the Debate between Biden and Ryan on THursday!! It should be Interesting!! I know Biden is going to take over the debates unlike Obama did with Romney!! 

And, I managed to take care of some household chores and yard work. Oh, I had a wonderful day yesterday....A Holiday day off from work. It was very relaxing and peaceful. 

Well, I have to go take care of some errands and until next time, Have a Blessed Day!! 










No comments:

Post a Comment