Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday-WooHoo

Hidey Hoo and the weather here is COLD and WINDY!! Also, The snow flurries fell last night and when I awoke I saw about an inch of the white stuff covering the ground...It wasn't that much but just enough to make it look pretty!! 

Also, A Facebook friend, Anna Collaco, Digital Designer, created a lovely Tag and Cover photo for me that I really, really LOVE!!  You can see the Cover above this post and the tag below. 
Tag designed by Anne Collaco
Thank you and I really love this and thank for sharing your creative work...:-)

In other news, I managed to get a lot accomplished today..and I had to do a lot of running around today in the cold, blistery winds!! It is so cold outside, that as soon as I stepped outside my nose started running and my cheeks turned red, LMAO I can't wait until the arrival of Spring!! And speaking of which, I think I read some place that is a little under 100 days until the arrival of Spring? I am counting down the days..

And, SuperBowl Sunday is almost here and everyone is making predictions as to which team will win the SuperBowl-Ravens vs 49ers? I am betting the Ravens will WIN and I hope they bring home the Purple!!  Go Ravens Go!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Today Show did a taping at the Inner Harbor in Downtown Baltimore to prepare for the SuperBowl and to make predictions as to who will win....Baltimore is Home for the Ravens!! If you would like to read more, check out the article in the Online edition of Tbe Baltimore Sun Newspaper.


And, John Harbaugh, Coach for the Ravens, has his team in the right mindset for the SuperBowl as he prepares for the game this Sunday. Also, This will be an Epic game since both Coaches are related, they are Brothers!! Hmm, I wonder which son..ahem team, their father is cheering for? You can read more in the Online edition of the Baltimore Sun.

SuperBowl History is about to made this Sunday....and may the best team WIN!! Go Ravens Go to bring that Purple Pride back to Maryland!! 

i also created some lovely Art pages in which you can view below this post. I day when i don't create a graphic page is a day wasted. I love this digi-scrappin and I can't go a day without creating some kind of a page even if it is just doodling around with the elements. 

Gotta go and see what today brings me...Have a Blessed Day and remember to be kind to everyone you meet cause you never know what they are dealing with in their world.









No comments:

Post a Comment