Monday, February 25, 2013

Monday..The Start of a New Week

Hidey Hoo and I hope all are having a wonderful Monday!! I wish it was still the weekend cause I am not ready to begin another week but since it is here, i guess I might as well get thru it.

First let me say, The Tag above was created by my good friend, or rather, Facebook Friend, Anna Collaco!! She creates some lovely Tags, as well as,  Kits!! And, She seems like such a nice lady!  I really love the Tag that she created for me...

Ok, Now onto other news, It looks to be a lovely day today. The Calendar may say Winter but it feels like an Auttumn day even though Spring is close. A great day to be outdoors enjoying the cool crisp breezes and somewhat warm rays of the sun. 
I managed to get a few errands done today, such as go grocery shopping, take  a letter to the postal service to drop in the mailbox and visit a friend with whom I am suppose to have lunch with next month. Some good times ahead! 
And, i watched the Oscars last night. It was a very entertaining show and seeing all the lovely gowns and gorgeous people of Hollywood!! Also, I have a new list of movies to watch, such as Argo and that Ben Affleck movie.  I guess I better Get to Crackin in watching movies this month!! 

Also, I created some lovely Art pages in which you can view below this post. I am so addicted at this digi-scrappin stuff!! A day without creating is a day wasted!1 

Well, I have to go run some more errands and see what kind of trouble I get into today.  Have a Blessed Day and remember to be kind to everyone who you meet cause you never know what they are dealing with in their lives. 










No comments:

Post a Comment