Monday, February 4, 2013

Ravens WIN the SuperBowl

Another brisk cold day today with a hint of sun to try and warm things up but the cold air dominated most of the day!! 

GREAT NEWS: The Ravens WON the SuperBowl Championship last night and are bringing the Purple Pride Home!! Also, Maryland will celebrate by having a Parade on Tuesday-woot woot!! I love a Parade especially when your hometown team won the SuperBowl!!!  To read more, Check out the Online article in the Baltimore Sun Online edition here.

PURPLE PRIDE, BABEE

The SuperBowl Ratings were the Highest in years according to an article in Baltimore Sun
And, It looks like Calcium Supplements may be bad for a man's heart, according to an article in the Online edition of USA Today.

In other news, Obama wants to do something on gun control. according to an article in the Online edition of USA Today. 

 Also, The young boy held captive is finally FREE to go home and the man who held him captive is dead. I am so happy the boy didn't die and can now return to his family!! This is the best news ever....

And, I will be participating in a Blogtrain "Hearts on Ice" in which the train will leave the station on Wednesday. A lot of designers are participating in this Blogtrain and you will be able snag some Great items from various digikits...woot woot!! I can't wait for the train leaves and I will be posting a link to the blogtrain in a few days so keep checking back periodically...

And, I managed to create some lovely art pages. I can't go a day without creating a digi page!! i am so addicted and it is FUN!!! I gotta go and see what else I can get myself into for today. Have a Blessed Day and enjoy the art pages.......also keep an eye out for the link to the Blogtrain "Hearts on Ice"

Here is a sneak preview of my portion of the Hearts on Ice Blogtrain...Stay tuned cause the train will be leaving in a couple of days!!! Get Pumped Everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment