Thursday, September 26, 2013

Happy Thursday

Happy Thursday and I hope all are enjoying the day wherever they may reside!!
 I am having a great day and making the best of everything-turning the negative into a positive!!
 I managed to create some art pages cause a day without creating is a day wasted as i always say. So, Let's get creating people!! You can view the pages to the side and below this post.

And, one more until the weekend. It seemed as though this week just flew by and it is almost the end of September. Soon, It will be Halloween and getting into the Holiday months!! I love the Holidays although I can do without the Winter and cold air, Hehe

Anyway, Today i managed to fill the vehicle with gas and do some running around taking care of errands. It is a good thing I only worked Hafa Adai today, hehe



In news today, It looks like the Government is about to shutdown as the day comes closer with no resolution. I hate the sound of that and the impact it will have on the American economy. To read more, Check out the Washington Post Online edition here.

And in another Washington Post article, It explains how eight lives will be impacted by Obamacare.

Another Washington Post article informs that the NSA listened in on MLK, Muhammad Ali and other great people's documents and it is causing an uproar.

And Google is making a major overhaul of its' search engine...Check out the USA Today Online edition here.

And, The Estranged wife of George Zimmerman is saying that she really doesn't know what her husband is capable of and is having doubts about the Trayvon murder. Check out the USA Today Online edition here.
"This person that I'm married to, that I'm divorcing, I've kind of realized now that I don't know him," the 26-year-old Zimmerman told Lauer. "And I really don't know what he's capable of."

And Tony Romo is named the Top 5 Quarterback...check out USA Today article here

Well, I am done with news for today.and i have to go take care of some errands. Have a Blessed Day and remember to be kind to everyone who you meet cause you never know what they are going thru in their lives and your smile may be the thing to brighten their day. Oh and enjoy the art pages!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment