Thursday, November 7, 2013

A Beautiful Thursday despite the rain

Happy Thursday and I hope all are enjoying the day. I am having a Blast of a Day and couldn't ask for anything else!! Well, I could ask for more money, Hehe
 The rains came early today but then the sun came out to dry it all up. It ended becoming a glorious day once the rain stopped but I am sure some people thing a rainy day is Gorgeous!!

I managed to creative today cause a day without creating is a day wasted as I always say.
And, I managed to take care of some errands for today, like running around to the post office, to the market; to the restaurant  and then visited a friend. Whew, I may need to clone myself to do everything what I want in a day.

Well, I am about to go run some more errands and take care of some personal matters in my life...So, Have a Blessed Day and Be Kind to everyone you meet cause you never know what kind of battles they are dealing with and your smile maybe just the think to brighten their world.

I had the chance to see the Wiener Mobile when it rolled into town. 




No comments:

Post a Comment