Sunday, November 3, 2013

Daylight Savings Time today

Happy Sunday Funday and I hope all are having a wonderful day thus far!! Or, I hope all are having a Great Weekend thus far and did we all turn the clocks back in the AM if you live in America or where Daylight Savings Time is observed?! I know I did and I appreciate the extra hour of sleep....although I ended up taking a few more hours of sleep. I can never get enough sleep or maybe i just enjoy the feeling of just to lie in the bed. 

Well, I did get up from the bed to take care of some household chores and some other errands. And, I managed to get creative cause a day without creating is a day wasted as I always say. 

I have to go cause it is a lovely Autumn Day and I want to spend as much time outdoors enjoying the breeze and getting some Vitamin D naturally!! Have a Blessed Day and enjoy the rest of the weekend.










No comments:

Post a Comment