Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sunday before Veteran's Day

Happy Sunday and I hope all are having a relaxing No Stress, No Worries and No Drama weekend thus far....It is a looooong and holiday weekend-Honor our Veterans as well.

As for me, It has been a chillaxing weekend thus far and I am not complaining cause it could be worse. I did get a little creative to create some art pages in which you can see littered on the blog. A day without creating is a day wasted as I always say.
And, I manage to take care of a few errands today, like drive over to the Post Office; to the Market; to the Bank and then had lunch at my Favorite Buffet Restaurant where I was able to eat some Sushi!! I love me some Sushi!!
I don't feel like talking about news and besides nothing too talk about really...or nothing that interests me.
But I will post that many restaurants will be offering Free meals to Veterans...Check out this link for more information here. 

And, Remember to Thank a Veteran this weekend if you happen to see one on the streets..Let's show our appreciation for what they have done to give us the freedoms in America!!

Also, A Facebook friend, Marilyn, has a darling Freebie kit on her Blog in which you grab it here. 
Well, I have to go take care of some other business...It seems life is always throwing something on my path for to do....Have a Blessed Day and an even more enjoyable weekend!!





No comments:

Post a Comment