Monday, November 4, 2013

Monday after the Fall Back

Happy Monday and I hope all had a Great Weekend cause I had a very relaxing and quiet weekend, not that I am complaining but people who are close to me know that I like to be doing things!! Although, I did create some art over the weekend and also created some art today. A day without creating is a day wasted as I always say, or rather, write.

In news today, I read an interesting article in the Caymanian Compass Online edition which informed Little Cayman had its' first Murder on the Tropical Island.  You can check out the article here. The victim was a prominent business man who worked and lived on Little Cayman Island.  I guess times are getting tough when you hear of an Island having its' first murder....

Ok, I am done talking of news now.

As for me, I managed to take care of some errands and do some running around like to the post office; market and then did a little shopping for several light bulbs since I needed to replace several in the house.

As I close this post, I want to leave you with something to think about.........I read an interesting article in the Catholic Review Online edition which made me think and ponder the mysteries of Life!!

“We reflect and think about our own future and about all those who have gone before us and are now with the Lord.”“The Lord God, beauty, goodness, truth, tenderness, the fullness of love - all that awaits us,” the pope said. “And all those who preceded us and died in the Lord are there,” in heaven with God.
Even the best of the saints were not saved by their good works, the pope said, but by the blood of Christ.“God is the one who saves, he is the one who carries us like father - at the end of our lives - to that heaven where our forebears are,” he said.






No comments:

Post a Comment