Friday, November 1, 2013

Day after Halloween

WooHoo, We made it to Friday and I can see the weekend from my bedroom window!! I have no plans but my schedule is like the wind and can blow in any direction.
 Last night was exciting though...I attended a Halloween party and I got a little tipsy drinking wine, beer and whatever else I could find to give me a buzz!! It was a FUN and Memorable Night!!

 It is a glorious day outside today with the sun shining in the blue skies as a cool Autumn breeze blows in the wind. The perfect Autumn day to be outside enjoying this lovely weather!!

 Well, I managed to take care of some errands and even mailed a couple of Christmas cards at the post office...and YES I said Christmas cards!! These cards are going out of the country so it will probably take a couple of weeks for them to reach their destination anyway.
Also, I manage to get a bit creative and create some lovely art pages cause a day without creating is a day wasted as i always say.
And,I managed to write an article on the Examiner.com site. You can check it out here.
Well, I have to go and run some more errands before the night comes. So, Have a Blessed day and Fun Filled Weekend!!



And, Don't forget to Fall Back this weekend...we lose daylight but gain some sleep time




No comments:

Post a Comment