Sunday, February 10, 2019

Love Day is almost here

Sunday Funday and I hope all are having a Fab-tastic day so far? I know I am and getting ready for this Winter Mess to hit some time tonight-freezing rain turning over to all rain later at Midnight.  The morning rush hour will be a mess tomorrow but by late afternoon it should be fine. 

In the news today, Trump/Pence are still in office. That's all the news you need to know. 

And, I am getting a lot of job offers-and I had an offer but I don't like the city where the job is located. So, I am still submitting resumes and keeping fingers crossed that the perfect job comes answering and in a State I want to reside. 

And Valentine's Day is almost upon us....Have you figured out what you will be doing with your sweetheart on the day of Love?!! As for me, I have No Sweetheart so NO making plans with the one I love. 

Hope all have a Great Sunday and remember to pay it forward to all you meet. 




























No comments:

Post a Comment