Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Snow in Arizona?


 A blanket of snow and ice descended on a wide swath of the nation’s northern tier Wednesday as a mammoth winter storm affecting every state east of the Mississippi River left a trail of closures and travel headaches.


That was the headline on most newspapers today as the snow and Ice fell from the sky. The first significant of snow of the year and I must say it does look Beautiful.  Most schools, Federal offices are closed because of the white stuff except for non-essential employees.  


Here is a pic of the snow in the backyard. It looks like a Winter Wonderland!! 

And now for some graphic art pages that I created, and I hope all have a Blessed Day and stay warm in this cold weather. Also, I read that Arizona got SNOW!! More specifically, The place where I was suppose to relocate for a job offer I had obtained-Kingman, Arizona!! 

Well, Time to go shovel the snow before the Ice arrives later this evening. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment