Thursday, February 14, 2019

Valentine's and Dad's Bday

Happy Valentine's Day to all the Lovers and the wanna be Lovers...Also, Valentine's Day isn't all about couples cause it's about being around the people you love. 

Anyway, My Valentine's was quiet until my dumb brother had to wake me up from a good day's sleep, Hehe!! At time he is so stupid but I love him regardless.  And, Today is my Dad's Birthday in which I gave him a chocolate Toad and he received some lovely gifts from other members of the family as well.  He had a great Bday/Valentine combination just before he headed out to play cards with the seniors. 

My other brother, he wanted to be here, but lives farther away.  He and his wife have no life any way but they are sweet people. 

Well, I gotta go and take care of some personal errands. Hope all have a Fab-tastic Day and pay it forward to all you meet today. 













No comments:

Post a Comment