Thursday, February 28, 2019

RIP Dale Howe

Thirsty Thursday and I hope all are having a great day thus far? I know I am having a terrific day!! Well, My brother came  up today because of a meeting for the job but didn't stay at the meeting too long-that's our government at work, or rather, slacker government as it is known, Hehe!! 
It was nice seeing him even for a brief moment. 

It looks like a Gorgeous day today with sunshine and cool breezes blowing in the wind. And, It's just a couple more months before Google Plus shuts down-only the social media site is terminating. 

In news today, It looks like the summit with Trump and Kim Jung Un was a NO "Art of the Deal!" But of course Trump will tweet it was a great business talk and big things are coming between North Korea and the USA...Yeah Right!! Trump is about as useless as a white crayon. 

And now for sad news, I recently found out a Facebook friend passed away recently. I met him in a CT group which also terminated recently. RIP Dale and may you soar with the Angels!! 

I don't feel like writing on the blog so I hope all have a Blessed Day and pay it forward to all you meet. 

My FB Friend, Dale Howe, passed away recently...I met him in a CT Group I belonged to which also terminated recently. RIP Dale!! 











No comments:

Post a Comment