Thursday, July 4, 2013

4th of July Celebrations


Happy 4th of July and i hope all are gearing up for the festivities later tonight!! Oh, and don't forget to celebrate our Freedoms we have in America!! 

It looks a lovely day to celebrate America's Birthday with the sun shining as a hot and humid air blows in the wind. At times it looks as though it may rain but thus far, a lovely day today!! 
I woke up early to help celebrate America's Birthday and thank goodness i am off from work!! I logged onto the computer to check emails and social media sites before I had to go do errands. 
I will keep this post brief since this is a day we celebrate to be American and in the Land of the Brave and Free!! Also, Let's support our troops overseas or the ones who can't be celebrating with their families!! 

Also, I hope you enjoy the art work I created cause a day without creating is a day wasted...Have a Blessed Day and Enjoy the 4th of July








this lovely Tag was created by my Facebook Friend Jennifer who creates lovely Tags!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment