Friday, July 26, 2013

Last Friday in July

Happy Friday and I hope all will have a great weekend!! I have nothing planned but my schedule is like the wind and can blow in any direction....so we will see what I do this weekend!! The saga continues...

 A Facebook friend of mine will be enjoying the beach this weekend..........Oh, I wish I could enjoy the beach this weekend but i have too much on my plate!!

Anyway, I managed to get a lot accomplished today from running errands to visiting a friend in the hospital. Which reminds me, I need to visit the florist shop this weekend to purchase some flowers to put on my Late Grandmother's burial site.

Let's see anything in the news I care to talk about? Naw, Nothing i would rather write about...But I will say I did make time to create some lovely art pages!! A day without creating is a day wasted as I always say....

 I think I will keep this post short and say Adios for now....and remember to enjoy the art pages!!












No comments:

Post a Comment