Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Tuesdays Royal Child

Hidey Hoo and i hope all are having a wonderful Tuesday!! I am having a so so kind of day but I am not complaining cause it could be worse. It is a glorious Summer day with the sun shining in the blue skies as a cool, warm breeze blows in the air...more like a Summer Breeze!! 

Well, I managed to get a lot accomplished today and I even had time to create some art pages in which you can view below this post. Also, The Royal Baby has made his entrance into the world to the proud parents of Prince William and Kate!!  Here is a photo showing the Happy Couple! Congrats to them and to their new bundle of Joy!!! 

In other news, I don't think no other news for today cause the Big News was the Birth of the Royal baby!! So, on that note, I will say Have a Blessed Day and enjoy the day!! Oh and enjoy the art pages below..












No comments:

Post a Comment