Friday, July 12, 2013

Happy Rainy Friday

Happy Friday Peeps and I hope all are ready for the weekend!! I know I am ready to get this weekend started and have some FUN!!
 The weather could be a little better but the rain can be a beautiful thing sometimes...so relaxing and so peaceful....

And, I did create some lovely Art pages in which you can see to the side and below this post. A day without creating is a day wasted as I always say...I try to fit in a little creativity in each day.

I won't write too much in this post since i don't feel like writing anyway. I really feel like sleeping cause of this rain but I have errands to do and places to go!! At times, My life is so crazy but I am not complaining cause a little craziness is good and let's you know you are still alive!!!!!



Gotta go and take care of some crazy stuff but Have a Blessed Day and enjoy the art pages!! Also, If you are on Facebook, look me up to see more art pages and read what I post on the social site.



This is a CT page for the New Colorplay 12 kit by Courtney Designz due soon. 

This is a Tag that my good Facebook Friend, Anna created for me...I love it to pieces










No comments:

Post a Comment