Friday, August 2, 2013

First Friday of August

Happy Friday Peeps and I hope all are ready for the weekend!! I know I am after what seemed like a loooong week! I thought the week would never end but whew we made it to another weekend!! I doubt if I will be relaxing though cause I have lots of things to do...and I wouldn't have it any other way!! 

In the news today, I read where Prince William has signed the Birth Certificate for his son and named the occupation as Prince of the UK!! What a lucky Baby to be born into Royalty and already eating from a Silver Spoon when the rest of use are eating from wooden spoons..LOL  Congrats to the Little Baby and may He live a long and prosperous life. 

Well, I managed to create some lovely art pages and I even tried my hand creating Tags!! You can see the Tag in the above photo and a couple below this post. I think I did a good job for a novice Tag maker!! 
And, I did a lot of running around taking care of errands and purchasing items for the house. I am thinking of painting my bedroom a different color but i don't know what color to choose? I want to choose a color that I will like for a couple of years since I won't be painting the room every time I get bored of the color. Decisions....Decisions....

Anyway, I have gots to go run more errands but until then Have a Blessed Day and a wonderful weekend. See ya on the flip side..














No comments:

Post a Comment